TSPS OFFERS A GREAT CME PROGRAM & SPEAKERS!
TO RECORD YOUR CME HOURS
When you reach your personal CME page, the “Record CME or Print a
Transcript” will be on the left side below your
- Log in to your TSPS account.
- When you reach your personal account page select the blue button "Record CME or Print a Transcript" on the left side below your photo.
- You will need to select the Year. You can also refine the search
by choosing “Location” or “Any”. However that may not be necessary.
- Choose the meeting for which CME
- Enter your CME hours into the online form. Only
enter the hours you obtained for this meeting based on the sessions you
- Click Save.
- Once you do that, you will have your CME Credits for this
You can print from the screen by right clicking your mouse and
selecting print to a printer or print to pdf allowing you
to save on your computer.